- I have spent 30 years in public service but qualified as a marine engineer in the merchant navy back in the 80’s. I have maintained my interest in marine mechanic work latterly as a serious hobby.
- I have maintained a very strong and active interest in boating all my adult life and wish now to turn this into a small business with the emphasis on customer service. My genuine wish and desire is to ensure that boat owners maximise the time they can enjoy their boat on the water.
- Owning and maintaining a boat of any size can be an expensive business and it is vital to ensure that it is used and enjoyed as often as possible by the owners.
- My role is to provide a support service by ensuring that the best opportunities are made available to boat owners by offering to take the stress out of owning a boat by acting wherever possible on the owners behalf as well as engine servicing and repairs etc. (see my services page)
- CPD – I intend to develop my skills in order to provide a constantly improving service to customers.
Marine Related Qualifications
- Ordinary National Diploma plus Endorsements – Marine Engineering
- Yachtmaster Theory
- First Aid
- Powerboat Level 2
- Safety Boat
- MCA Professional Practice & Responsibilities
- MCA Approved Engineering Course
- BMEEA – Certified marine electrical technician
- NMEA – Certified marine electronics installer